It is understandable that before committing to life coaching you may be thinking about exploring your current options, needing to make a big decision, preparing for a major change or transition or experiencing challenging times in your relationships and if so life coaching could help.
By reading this post we will help clarify if coaching is for you…
If you haven’t used a life coach or business coach before you may have some questions about how it works and what benefits you can expect so let’s start with what to expect.
Basically Life Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship where we work with you to produce extraordinary results in either your life, career and / or businesses. Life Coaching is not about counselling or therapy as this is a common misconception. It is forward looking and we work with you one on one to achieve measurable and positive results in your life.
– Closing the gap between where you are now and what you want to achieve.
– Increased clarity
– Knowing what you want can be half the battle and we will work with you as your sounding board.
– Support you to get clear about your goals and the direction you would like to head in.
– Ensure Accountability
– Coaching is very much a joint journey and as your life coach we won’t tell you what to do but we will ask the relevant questions.
– Unbiased Input
– We will help you see things about yourself and your life situation differently as we are qualified business and life coaches.
– The Opportunity To Focus On You and your dreams and aspirations.
Please give us a call for your no obligation 30 minute consultation on Tel: 0113 418 2726 and ask for Lisa. If you would like to take a look at what our recent clients have said please see our website at www.engagedminds.co.uk